Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I love Kate's Preggo Style

I love Kate's carefree style, she always looks so great! Whether she's dressed up or walking the streets I think she always looks fab! I've done a Celeb Inspiration post on her before and you can see it here if you missed it, but I am in love with her pregnant style this year and thought she needed another post about how great her wardrobe choices are. I seriously hope I can be as chic when it's my turn to have a bun in the oven.


Tons of celebs are preggo now and most of them are definitely fashionistas, who do you think has the best pregnant style?

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

i agree she looks adorable. i think so many celebs pull off the pregnant look sooo well. i know if i was pregnant id probably just be a fat lump on the couch and not put much effort into looking nice. hopefully when the time comes i will think otherwise!

shay said...

I love the pic with the white and blue dress, she looks amazing!

i can't believe she rocks the stilettos all the time being preggers though!

Unknown said...

She is super cute I agree! I also think that Natalie Portman was a super cute preggo.

Anonymous said...

Nice and thanks!

Carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

I love Kate's preggo style, and I also really like Selma Blair's!!

Unknown said...

she has such amazing style =)
I love her in that yellow dress (first pic) she is just so gorgeous =)

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

She's so gorgeous - she would look great in anything!

I have a new post on a horrible trend going on in Europe. Uggh, man capris!

http://www.hotpinkcombatboots.com/2011/06/fashion-faux-pas.html

Michelle

Michelle said...

She's so pretty! She really has had great style while she is pregnant!

A Little Bit of This & That

JMB said...

LOVE Kate-- she is my fav actress!! She can def. work a baby bump!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

She looks GREAT. I am in LOVE with the Blue and White dress. I wonder who it is???

Veronika said...

i agree she has such great legs!

Jules said...

She really is glowing and I love her easy, breezy style. From everyday to the red carpet, she still manages to look fab.

Kristin said...

She's so cute! I love the yellow dress...it's like the preggo version of her 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' dress :)