Saturday, June 11, 2011

Congratulations Hubster!


Matt on his first day of kindergarten with his sisters, cutest freaking child ever!

Today my husband (love saying that word) graduates from my alma mater!
I couldn't be more proud of him! 
He's worked so hard over the years and today all of that hard work, late nights studying, extra hours working to pay tuition finally paid off! 
We'll be celebrating today with our family and I'll be sure to post pics next week!

PS We'll be getting our wedding pics in the next week and I *promise* I'll post almost all of them

PPS I want to apologize to all you lovelies for lack of comments, blogger is being kind of lame right now with maintenance and I try to post anonymously when possible and leave my name/site, but I want you all to know that I AM reading your posts and staying caught up with you loves!

8 comments :

Lindsey said...

That's so great!! Congrats to him!! Hope ya'll have a great weekend celebrating!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to him!!! That is such a wonderful accomplishment and I know you're proud. Not only am I proud of him for that, but I am SUPER proud that he can sport a Batman shirt so freaking well! (Totally should make this Friday's Hot Man Parade... just sayin...)

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Congrats to hubster - that is such an achievement and a major milestone. I had a mentor tell me recently that education is the ONE THING people can take away from you. Its true - once you have it, its yours for life.

I feel for you on blogger - its so frustrating when it acts up.

Michelle ;)

VP said...

Many congrats to your husband!

Anonymous said...

awe! congrats Matt!

Kristin said...

YAY!!! Congrats to Matt! :)

Kerr said...

omg that picture is fantastic. I think my brother would have killed for that shirt. he still might! congrats to matt!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Congrats to him :) :) Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!!!