Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Hailee Steinfeld

Ok, so I've talked about this before on LLP, but I believe that dressing for your age can be very difficult. Especially in HWood. Extra especially when you're 14 AND in HWood. Whew. I could only imagine your options, what people are telling you, and how you could feel when trying to choose a dress for an event. Little miss Hailee Steinfeld does it well though. So well, that Miu Miu has chosen her as their new face. Incredible isn't? Let's take a look at her best.


Young and Fun: These dresses are so pretty (well, except maybe the swan lake one) and totally appropriate for both the even and her age. They'e not too tight or revealing, accessorized well, and great cuts.

Chic in White: I love me some winter white. I love white all year round in fact. This girl's frocks, hair, and shoes are pure perfection in my eyes.

Sassy in Black: Also another great color that looks good all year round?? Black. Hailee keeps it interesting with beading, lace, and super cute hair. I love the middle look.

So are you on her bandwagon? Do you think she could be the next "It" girl?

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

i have been impressed with "her" red carpet choices. I hope she can keep it up.

Kerr said...

she is cute. I wish I had a stylist at 14!

Anonymous said...

I think she is so adorable! I hope she stays classy and doesn't let the industry get her.

Anonymous said...

i think she rocks. big time! she is talented and has legs forever! i love her in black best!!!

REBrown said...

She looks so good in white (which can be such a hard color to pull off). I'm also majorly in love with her hair.

Anonymous said...

shes so adorable. I lOVE the prada she wore..so fun

Hikari said...

She kind of looks like a little Bjork. Esp with the swan dress. haha. LOVE her outfit choices. Classy and fresh.

Lyndsy said...

She really is just oh so darling! Let's just hope she doesn't take a turn down the Lindsay Lohan route....

Rach said...

I think she'll make a wonderful new Juliet! She reminds me of Olivia Hussy, and obviously has a great stylist.