Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Emma Watson

So, most of you ladies know I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, but I'm also a huge fan of Emma Watson. She's just such a doll. She's so classy, daring, and always a lady- something that Hollywood can run short on. She's also ridiculously chic, just ask Burberry who's made her the face of their campaigns.


Fashion Forward: To keep up with her new chic crop, Emma wears equally fashion forward dresses. Exciting cuts and daring textures- this girl knows how to work the latest trends without crossing the lines.
 

Street Style: Miss Watson doesn't just make great fashion choices on the red carpet, but also in real life too. Looking great when the weather is cold can be so hard, but Emma makes it look easy with help from layers and some great jackets.
 

Long and Lovely: Emma wows on the red carpet with long flowy dresses showing of her conservative side while still emanating femininity.

Short and Sassy: With bold colors, daring hemlines, and lots of shine, Emma proves her fashion status with gorgeous frocks, I'm just swooning over these dresses!

So ladies, do you love Emma? Do you think she's underrated or right where she needs to be? What's your favorite looks?

10 comments :

PinkSass said...

I just love little Emma Watson.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her! She has turned into one of the classiest little starlets. I'd be super disappointed if she started doing trashy stuff like the rest of 'em, but I doubt she will. I don't think I've ever seen her wear anything that I didn't like. Her fashion sense is right on.

Jenny said...

She's amazing. I love her style, her smarts, HER! She's blossomed into, what I think, is a well-rounded person and future actress to be reckoned with :) I love you rposts about amazing women! You pick awesome ones fo sho!

Hikari said...

I think Emma Watson is gorgeous. I would never dare to rock that hairdo. The yellow ruffled dress in the "Short and Sassy" line of photos is amazing.

Anonymous said...

i adore her. i never was into harry potter, but i LOVE seeing her grace the covers of magazines just like this july's vogue. she is striking and her beautiful face can draw attention so well even with a short pixie haircut. i think she will be around for a long time!

Anonymous said...

I love her!!! She's so cute and it has been wonderful to see her grow into a beautiful young woman.

Ramblin' Blonde said...

I love Emma! I actually did a post dedicated to her about a week ago.

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

I love her style and love her with the pixie haircut, it looks so amazing on her.

Cary Dale Taylor said...

I am in love with all things Emma.

Marian said...

Emma is perfect to me...in every way, shape and/or form!! I adore her almost as much as I adore her style!!