Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Recent Purchases

Over the weekend I bought the prettiest sandals ever, thanks to Danielle at Sweet Nothings who posted about them here and then made me fall in love with them. I seriously couldn't wait to buy these babies!

Let me introduce you to the DV by Dolce Vita 'Dakota' Sandal
They're available at Nordstrom's $59.55 or Endless $54
They also come in black, snake, white and pewter.

At first I was unsure if a sandal was really worth $60 and told myself if I didn't absolutely positively love them on I wouldn't buy them. My GF B agreed. Then I tried them on and she instantly said "get them" and I headed over to the counter and now they're mine. I love them.
Have you ladies found your must-have sandal this year? What is it?

I also purchased this e.l.f. Make-up Mist and Set.
Have you tried it?
Review coming soon!

13 comments :

Kerr said...

I love DV shoes! I have two pairs of wedges and a pair of booties. Those sandals are great and will be perfect all summer long.

Anonymous said...

i need those shoes. i need them bad.

and pleaseeee do a review on the ELF product. i currently use an urban decay similar product and it runs me about $20! so anything cheaper is definitely welcomed in my book!

Rissy said...

I still haven't gotten around to buying a new make-up primer... must get on that.

Oh and those sandals are AMAZING! I need some those color.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Unknown said...

those sandals are SO cute!

Cant wait for the review!

Anonymous said...

I'm buying those today as a birthday present to myself haha. Although I do love the nude, I think i'll buy them in black :)
xo

Brittany said...

I LOVE those sandals! I will definitely have to get me a pair. Thanks for posting!

bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

ST said...

I love the bow sandals! I definitely have to order them. =)

Coley said...

So cute!

REBrown said...

Those are super cute!

Anonymous said...

im so obsessed. i need the black now. perfect for nights out.

cant wait to be twinsies with you!!

Jules said...

Welcome back, love! I can't wait to read all about your beautiful wedding and honeymoon.

Those sandals...swoon! I wouldn't have been able to resist the bows and think you made a fabulous purchase.

Looking forward to your review on the ELF mist & set!

erica said...

Oh my word! I need those shoes!

xo

LuLu said...

LOVE those shoes! I love the fact they are nude and will go with everything and can be dressed up and dressed down! May have to copy!

A Candid Life