Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ootd

F21 Top
F21 Shorts (from this Recent Purchase Post)
DV Sandals (from this Recent Purchase Post)
I finally wore my new DV sandals! I love them!
They're so comfortable and I got so many compliments on them.

I also just wanted to show you guys my hair, I've had these pearl pins for-ever and just finally wore them for the first time after seeing an article in InStyle Magazine about pretty hair accessories and how they're so "in" for Spring.

For my hair, I had already had my hair curled from the previous day, teased the heck out of my crown and pinned the sides back so I could get my hair to lay the way I wanted to before putting in the elastic. Then I teased small sections of my pony for extra volume. So easy to do!

16 comments :

Jules said...

Super cute outfit for the warmer weather and I'm glad to see you're loving the new sandals. Your hair looks really great!

JMB said...

IN LOVE with those sandals and the whole outfit! You are always so cute!!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I love, love, love your pony tail! I'm going to try to copy it this week. The sandals look very cute on with your whole outfit! I'm glad you got them :)

Rissy said...

ooo love the girlyness of this outfit. The clips and top are so romantical (yep romantical) ; )

CarissaExplainsItAll

Anonymous said...

those bow sandals look great on you! Cute hair too.

xo

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love love love your hair! I'm obsessed with pearls and think it is such a classic look!

http://justrainbowsandbutterflys.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

ahhh! you look great! I LOVE the hair and I still can't get over those sandals!

Oh and I gave you an award on my blog =)

= said...

i wanna know what color that toe nail polish is me luvs it!! :)

Anonymous said...

love your pony. i cannot wait to wear my shoes!!!

Lived With Love said...

love the hair! :) xx

Jessica said...

You look so cute! Your hair is darling, I plan to try it. And the pearl pins are perfect with that shirt.

Katy said...

love love this look.
super fun and feminine.
your so pretty!
xo
KATY

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

You look FANTASTIC. I love the outfit. I love side pony's! Teasing is the key. Pretty!

Jennifer said...

Great outfit!! I love the way you pulled your hair back!!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Cute outfit!!!!

Lyndsy said...

Love that top of you :)