Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Best Dressed at Met Costume Gala 2011

So I know that I already did my last post before I leave, but I just couldn't help myself from posting my favorites pics from last night's Met Gala. Swoon. The ladies looked lovely and I thought there were only a few WTFs.

I also wanted to thank everyone again for all your love and support about the wedding! It's been incredible and I really appreciate each email, text, FB message and tweet!

I loved the ladies in gold (or nude, whatevs)!! SJP and Blake Lively rarely ever look bad, they know how to do a red carpet event right everytime. Little Hailee Steinfeld is on her way too. I know Iman is a little out there and may not be on everyone's best dressed list, but I think she killed it in that outfit. It makes me think that's how a superhero would dress for a night on the town.

Red hot ladies! What sealed the deal with me with the Mary-Kate is her beachy hair. I love. The Glee ladies looked lovely as well.

Brooklyn looks divine in this color. Her hair is really growing on me!

Ok, for reals ladies. How old-school glamour does Florence look?? I love it.


Who were your favorites?

8 comments :

Fash Boulevard said...

MK looked great, but I wasn't feeling ashley's look. thanks love. Don't forget to swing by. new post everyday. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow...ok im not gonna lie, I love SJP...but normally I don't 100% agree with her style choices. But she radiates in this dress! And her skin could have looked completely washed out, but instead looks fabulous! I think of all, she is my top pick. I also like Lea Michele (gag me...I don't like her). Red is a good color on her!

Coley said...

I adore Dianna Agron's dress - so simple but chic!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

SJP is my fave with her glamourous 60's poofy updo and form fitting dress. She pulled it together for this event.

REBrown said...

I love love LOVE Ashley Greene's dress.

Anonymous said...

I love all of those nude dresses!! Gorgeous!

Rach said...

Can I please look as hot as Kate and Jessica when I'm pregnant?

Nikoleta Gian said...

Mary-Kate.totally she is a fashion icon! Love her