Thursday, March 10, 2011

Something for the Guys..

...to wear that is! Instead of a suit or tux, what about the groomsmen looking spiffy in matching sweaters? I saw this pic and thought it was a great idea! Plus, they can keep it afterwards to wear and wear again just like a bridesmaid dress (ahem.....).


I love how preppy and casual this looks. It really comes together with the undershirt and tie. The best part about this idea is how much more leverage you have with color. Each guy could wear a different shade, or a different tie, or even fun bow ties. I love this idea and wish I had thought of it myself, it would have been perfect for our backyard extravaganza!

What do you ladies think? Obviously, this would only work with certain wedding and defninitely not a formal attire one.

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

love.

Anonymous said...

dangit. i thought this was a continuation of your guy post from before..but shirtless guy celebs this time.

but ill take this! i really like this look! (and those guys are hot..whoever they are)!

Kerr said...

I have never seen this before but I love it! Great alternative to a suit.

Mrs Gable said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I adore this!

KatiePerk said...

I really like this for the right setting! IT is definitely a fresh take! They all look handsome!

Kayla said...

Adore this. There's something about a gentleman all dressed up and dapper that makes my heart swoon.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Unknown said...

ya know - i think i actually like this - it's different - and i bet the guys r more relaxed in it too! - LOVE the blog btw!

~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Rissy said...

this is great! because not all weddings are dressy enough to have everyone in a suit or tux.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Jules said...

I've never seen this before and it is a nice alternative to the traditional tux. Like you said, it would only work for a certain kind of wedding.