Monday, March 7, 2011

Neverland Baby Shower

One of my BFFs, sorority sister, old roomie, and current Bridesmaid, A's brother and his fiance are expecting and a few weeks ago I attended the shower (see my OOTD for it here). It was beautiful! Her mother is such a party pro! No base is ever unturned with her. Seriously, when A was getting married, her mother had a Powerpoint presentation, a 3in binder, and four story boards JUST FOR THE PLANNING. It was incredible. A's whole family is so amazing and I'm so happy to share so many memories with them! Congrats to her brother S and his fiance N!!


The details!!

I LOVED this sign-in for all the guests to congratulate the parents-to-be. It will be such a sweet reminder and decoration for the baby room.

Their Peter Pan Neverland baby room, from beginning to end


Little Baby M is due this month and I can't wait to meet the guy! Congrats again S and N!!

6 comments :

Amanda said...

love the green dress, when color shoes were you wearing?

Anonymous said...

i love your outfit too :-)
you have such busy weekends girl! im jealous ;-) hope u have a good week!

<3 megan

Anonymous said...

I love the themed showers you ladies do!!

Rissy said...

oh my gosh! a powerpoint and storyboards?! that's intense...

This baby shower looks pretty kick arse though.. I especially love the picture board!

CarissaExplainsItAll

JMB said...

wow that party decor looks like something Martha Stewart put together!! And you look gorgeous in that color green!!

Mrs Gable said...

I love all of the decorations! Ya'll did a great job!