Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Selena Gomez

As the most recent woman with "Bieber Fever" I felt as though Selena Gomez is a fun up-and-coming fashionista to feature. I've always liked what she's worn to event and felt that she is one of the few teens who dress appropriately for their age. Also, I love her full head of hair. My hair is like a third or less of her thickness.

White Hot: It's not just for the summer anymore ladies! She pairs hers with nude shoes that help elongate her legs. That blue polish in the first pic just pops out to me! I love it!



Red Carpet: Selena is one of the few younger celebs who dresses appropriately for her age, which I think is definitely difficult to do at any age, let alone young teens. She chooses fun dresses that show just the right amount of skin. That sweetheart neckline doesn't hurt either- it flatters everyone!



Sea of Color: Miss Gomez isn't afraid to branch out in color and is making me yearn for warmer weather stat. The rich jewel tones and pastels plays up her skin tone and hair color. Note again, how nude shoes are a miracle worker.



Growing Up: For a casual section, I wanted to choose pieces that are a little more mature that show Selena growing up and would be easy for anyone to copy. I love the shorts and blazer paired together and I'm copying that scarf tie soon!
 

What do you ladies think? Do you like her? Do you think she has a succesful career ahead of her?

Any suggestions for future Celeb or Beauty Inspiration features?

12 comments :

JMB said...

I DO like her! I like her style as well! My favorite clothes are the ones in her in the Sea of Color category! That soft pink on her and the bright purple! LOVE!

Anonymous said...

totally agree with you there! she is stunning for sure. and i definitely prefer her in shorter, more youthful dresses, but it is nice to see her look elegant in longer gowns too!

<3 megan

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. I love the way she dresses! She has great style.

Anonymous said...

Ya she's adorbs. Sexy but age appropriate. And I think her Ad the biebs are cute! The pics of them them together at the vanity fair Oscar party made me gush and kinda jealy of their puppy love!

CPF said...

Aw she's so cute, and you're right about the nude shoes! She's starring in a new movie with my girl Leighton Meester this summer!


xoxo
-CPF

Kristin said...

LOVE her!!! She's so stinkin' cute and has great style!

erica said...

Doesn't she have the best style! She is absolutely gorgeous as well. I want to raid her closet!

xo

REBrown said...

I love her hair! It's everything I wish my long straight black hair was....but isn't.

Lyndsy said...

She is oh so cute and darling! Love her style and her hair is always so shiny!

Jessica said...

Love her style. She always looks great in her public apperances. She should definitely hold on to her stylist! I love that purple dress she is wearing!

Unknown said...

she's SO cute!

~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Anonymous said...

I LOVE selena gomez. I think she's a great role model for younger girls. I feel like she has a good head on her shoulders. Cute blog!! Thanks for the follow :)
xoxo
Hilary