Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Malin Akerman

Malin's career seems to be really taking off and I'm so excited for her. I've loved the characters she's played so far and would love to see her in more films. Not jus tto see her mad skills, but to also check out her red carpet choices.

They Call Me Mellow Yellow: Obviously, this is my favorite style section, since yellow is my fave color. Yellow can be a hard color to pull off, and Malin chooses shades with a golden undertone that flatters her hair and skintone.



Black and White: You can never go wrong with the basics. Malin always chooses chic pieces that will always be in style.



R-E-D Red Hot: No color screams fierce like red does! Malin knows how to work it.


What's your favorite section? Are you looking to see more of her on film and the red carpet?

8 comments :

Michelle said...

I love her! I think she has great style! I'd love to see more of her in movies and on the red carpet!

Anonymous said...

I've always thought she was so cute. She was hilarious in The Heartbreak Kid!!

Anonymous said...

Shes so cute. Though i can Never get over in 27 dresses her ruining her moms dress. Rawr

Sarah said...

she is sooo pretty and i love her style!!

Rissy said...

I think the second section is my favorite because it is the kind of stuff I like to wear. Although she looks best in the first section I think... not that she could ever look bad.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Calamity Lace said...

I love Malin! She looks great in everything she wears.

Kristen said...

Michelle, Hannah, Belle, Miss Lace- Agreed, so cute!

Danielle- That's when I first really noticed her, I loved her wardrobe in that movie. That scene kills me to, and she's so mean!! If that were my sister, she'd get cut!

Rissy- I like the 2nd section too, it's much easier to copy than the first!

Lyndsy said...

I love her! I think her style is so great and her face is so cute!