Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Jayma Mays

Glee's Jayma Mays is one hottie on the red carpet! She also looks so pulled together with mini frocks and and va-va-voom locks.


Red Carpet: Drama and romance are Jayma's choices and they are working for her. Her hair is so volumous and she always has the right picks for accessories.


Simple: Sometimes a simple dress in a great color is all you need. Just make sure you need to spice it up with some details like a belt or shoes.



High-Low: These two looks are some of my favorites and would be so easy to copy! Take your everyday button-down and add some sass with a flirty skirt.



Short and Sassy: Jayme looks fresh in these two frocks and the colors really help her to stand out. The green one is my all time favorite of her dresses.



I can't wait to see more of her! I've liked everything I've seen so far from her on the red carpet. What do you think of JMays?

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

i really like the high-low and simple looks a lot! i wouldn't have ever known this chick existed if it weren't for you :)

Rissy said...

I can't believe I had never noticed her on the red carpet before! she looks so fantastic in all these pics... I think the low V black dress is my favorite though!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Anonymous said...

I've been a fan since her Ugly Betty days. She really is so cute.

CPF said...

Such a great post!! Love her glitter skirt outfit and the coral mini-dress. It looks so good with her tan. If only I could ever get that color.

xoxo
-CPF

Anonymous said...

Love the sequin and chambray!

Unknown said...

Oooho I love that teal dress:-) So cute.

I want to see your use of the yellow twine!

Ms. Emmy N said...

I don't watch Glee {gasp, i know!} so I dont know this girl, but I love her style! The green short and sassy dress is amazing!

Karena said...

Just darling....I have a springtime gift...come and enter..

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Lindsay said...

I think she is simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

she is adorable! and i love her hair color!