Monday, March 7, 2011

Bachelorette Playlist

 

This weekend I'll be heading to Sin City for my Bachelorette weekend and I couldn't be more excited! It's going to be an EPIC trip to be sure! I'm not sure of the plans (they're a surprise), or even my outfits yet, but I know it's going to be an incredibly fun time!

From where we live, Vegas is about a 3 hour drive and the roadtrip there is often some of the best memories. What roadtrip would be complete without a bomb playlist??? I've started putting some songs together and would like some feedback and help from my fave bloggy friends!

Here's what I have so far (in no particular order), just a fun mix of great songs, old and new. Some of them are just fitting for the trip and some are inside jokes or are memories with my gfs. :

1. Katy Perry- Fireworks, TGIF, Waking Up in Vegas
2. Beyonce- Single Ladies, Crazy in Love
3. Britney Spears-  Hold it Against Me, 3, Womanizer
4. Lady Gaga- Born This Way, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Telephone
5. Rihanna- Only Girl (in the World), Don't Stop the Music
6. Kesha- We R Who We R, Tik Tok (Glee version too)
7. Snoop Dogg- Ain't No Fun (If the homies can't get none) (when I was pledging the sorority, we had to learn this song by heart...with dance moves)
8. Fat Joe- Make it Rain
9. 50 Cent- In Da Club (hello Spring Break 2003! It's been a long time)
10. DJ Unk- Walk it Out
11. Michael Jackson/Glee- PYT (Pretty Young Thing)
12. T Pain- Buy U A Drink/I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper/Bartender  13. Jagged Edge- Lets Get Married Remix
14. Journey- Don't Stop Believin/Anyway You Want It
15. Jimmy Buffet- If You Like Pina Coladas
16. Queen/Glee- Fat Bottomed Girls 

17. AC/DC-Highway to Hell
18. Justin Bieber/Glee- Baby
19. Kim Zolciak- Don't Be Tardy for the Party
20. Black Eyed Peas- The Time (Dirty Bit)
21. Jamie Foxx/Glee- Blame It (On the Alcohol)
22. JLo- On the Floor
23. Enrique- Tonight (I'm Lovin You)
24. Spice Girls- Spice Up Your Life, Wannabe

What songs am I missing??? Check out some Summer Playlists I did last year (rap, girl mix, and old school rock)

15 comments :

Kerr said...

this is a great mix! I am going to LA this weekend for a bachlorette party and I think I am going to steal a few tunes from your mix!

KatiePerk said...

This looks like a grand playlist! You guys are going to have a fabulous time!

Jenna E said...

Have fun!!!! xo

Day Old News said...

Pretty Girl Rock!!!! I can't get enough of it. By Keri Hilson. Also like Peacock by Katy Perry and Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm so jealous! You also need Britney's new one "Till the World Ends".

Abigail Wise said...

Sounds like fun! You're missing "Rich Girls" by the Virgins. Seriously such a fun song. Check it out. You can listen on my blog, Wise Take, if you can't find it on YouTube.

The Lambert's said...

So fun! You have to throw in...T-Pain, Apple Bottom Jeans lol!

Nado Queenie said...

wooo hooo!! you're ready to go! PS don't you just love the Glee version of PYT? Have fun!!!

Michelle said...

What a great list! Love Enrique, Britney, Spice Girls, and I could go on and on! You're going to have a blast! Enjoy <3

erica said...

What a great playlist! I love your blog and am your newest follower!

xo

Hannah said...

Till the world ends by Britney Spears.... absolute must have

Lyndsy said...

Have sooo much fun! OMG Vegas baby! Your play list is looking pretty good :)

VP said...

Super jealous that you're heading to Vegas this weekend - it's one of my favorite domestic cities. How about "I believe in thing called love" by the Darkness or "Lost in america" by JTX - both impromptu karaoke worthy in my opinion!

JMB said...

You forgot Katy Perry - TEENAGE DREAM!!! Girrrl that is my jam!!

CAUSSSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM LIVING A TEENAGE DREAM THE WAY YOU TURN ME ON....I CANT SLEEP LETS RUN AWAY AND DONT EVER LOOK BACK DONT EVER LOOK BACK......

I am jamming out on your blog! hehehe

Please also DL Apache - Jump On It by Sugar Hill Gang!! hahahahahaha

JMB said...

You forgot Katy Perry - TEENAGE DREAM!!! Girrrl that is my jam!!

CAUSSSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM LIVING A TEENAGE DREAM THE WAY YOU TURN ME ON....I CANT SLEEP LETS RUN AWAY AND DONT EVER LOOK BACK DONT EVER LOOK BACK......

I am jamming out on your blog! hehehe

Please also DL Apache - Jump On It by Sugar Hill Gang!! hahahahahaha