Friday, February 25, 2011

OOTD

Ali and Kris Dress (from this Recent Purchase, see it really is a kelly green color)
Steve Madden Intyce Boots
F21 Necklace-the gold one, the silver is for the Baby Name game
Michael Kors Watch

Here's what I wore to my bff's brother's baby shower. The shower was so beautiful, pics to come soon! Don't think that just because I rocked a dress it has been warm over here in CA, it is not. It rained last weekend and is expected to again this weekend. Boohoo, but you know that's not going to stop me from wearing what I want!

 So ladies, what are you wearing??

11 comments :

Sarah said...

too cute! love this outfit the green looks gorgeous on you! xoxo

Kerr said...

I like the dress! the color looks great on you.

I am boring today in jeans and a polo. It was raining when I woke up which meant I had zero motivation to look cute.

Anonymous said...

loveee it! the color is spectacular...esp with your hair color!

today i am wearing an embarrassingly ugly outfit. northface fleece (yes, i am actually sporting this to work) with a bergen (norway) brann soccer jersey underneath LOL. jeans, and rain boots. not quite fashionable...but it was nasty outside and i didn't feel like dressing up :-)

<3 megan

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

my favorite color! so cute

palmandpineblog said...

Love the color!

<3, natasha @ twenty-something blog

Gina said...

I LOVE this outfit! Especially your dress; it looks great on you. And paired with those boots, love it!

xo, gina

Nado Queenie said...

Love this outfit! I especially love how the boots are getting worn around the toes, its making them look a bit vintage.

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

LOVE this outfit!!! You look awesome!

Rissy said...

absolutely love the layered necklaces.

That's a gorgeous color on you.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Lyndsy said...

The dress looks so great on you! Love the color and pairing it with the boots. May just have to purchase that dress myself!

Marian said...

You look gorgeous darling!!