Thursday, February 24, 2011

OOTD

 
F21 Striped sweater (see this OOTD)
JBrand Skinny Jeans
F21 Necklace
Old Navy Sandals (from yesterday's Recent Purchases)


My co-worker and male bff took this pic of me today, but only on the condition that I don't do the dreaded "sorority" pose because he's bored of it. LOL. So here is his idea of a "rockstar" pose instead, no clue what I'm doing. I think it started as strumming a guitar, but turned into....

I'm so happy with these sandals! They totally rock and are super comfortable. Plus, they really come together when paired with the necklace. I likey! Oh, but don't be fooled that CA has great weather right now just because I'm wearing sandals. It's freezing and it's supposed to start raining tomorrow for the whole weekend. I just looked out the window today and said "F U weather, I'm wearing what I want." I really hope she's not bitter and doesn't bad-karma me.

11 comments :

Abigail Wise said...

Those sandals are adorable! I love how they add a hint of color to the rest of your outfit!

Young and Fabulous said...

hating that you are wearing sandals!! I wish it was warm here! haha

love your outfit its so adorable! :)

xoxox loving the post too!

KatiePerk said...

Love the pose!!

Kerr said...

love this outfit and your rockstar pose!

LB said...

HAHAHA love the rockstar pose and I want this sweater!!!

Rissy said...

hahaha I always think of that quote "I do what I want" but I can't ever remember exactly where i'm quoting from.

Love the turquoise accents in the outfit! and cheers to the male co-worker for putting his foot down on the pose hahha

CarissaExplainsItAll

Anonymous said...

love!!

Anonymous said...

The pose is pretty fab ;) Love the sandals and necklace!

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit!! The pop of color is perfect!! :)

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

sandals? I hate you! it's literally like 20 degrees here!

Anonymous said...

still want those sandals!!!!!!
and PS: in ohio im wearing rain boots that are substituting for snow boots. that's right...SNOW. enjoy your sandals and sun ;-)

have a great weekend!

<3 megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com