Friday, February 4, 2011

OOTD

F21 Dress (from this RP post)
Target Footless Tights
Nordstrom BP Flats

I've worn this dress before (see this post), but wore it with flats instead of boots. I think it looks better with boots than flats. I wore it on the cruise as well, without the tights and it's really cute, but a little too short for work. On the cruise my friends all made fun of me for my "Grandma" dress, but I didn't care. That's actually what I like about it! It's kind of 60s and my Grandma's sister wore prints like this and that's part of the reason why I bought it, it reminded me of them both.

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

oh so not a grandma drss!love it!

Anonymous said...

I personally love it! It looks comfy too.

Taylor said...

You look great, and grandma-y is in!!! :)

Ashley J said...

I like the "Grandma" look! I am jealous of you all bare legged when it is freezing everywhere else.

Rissy said...

love the metallic flats. very hawt.

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I don't think this dress is grandma at all. I think it's very cute and very chic :)

Gina said...

I love the dress! This outfit looks great!

xo, gina

Michelle said...

I like the dress, I think it looks great! Love the metallic flats too!

Anonymous said...

I agree, I think I like the boots better. Still cute def, but prefer the boots! I'm partial to them tho because I have them.

shear indulgence said...

I love prints like that too!! so cute and at least we're hot grandmas right?!