Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Wedding Ideas!

Ok, so since I've started my wedding planning last year I've quickly realized something; you could get married every. single. day. forever and never have the same wedding details twice. It's crazy! There's so many things to choose and ways to personalize your wedding, it's easy to drive yourself insane. Luckily, my details are already picked out and although I do have time to change things up, I'm pretty happy with what I have done so far.


Needless to say, that doesn't mean I don't find awesome ideas from websites like Style Me Pretty that I just love. Like these little gems from this New Jersey wedding:


Everyone loves some fun games (check out this post for conversation starters), but these bridal decked foosballs guys??? INCREDIBLE!! I'm in love. How can I incorpate this into a flip cup game?????

Also, this bride had cookie cutters as the table numbers! Genius! Simple, inexpensive, and looks so rustic and whimsical in their wedding. I love it!

 

Weren't these ideas so fun and creative! It amazes me what some people come up with and how they can put together the most beautiful of things. What do you ladies think?

9 comments :

LB said...

I am cracking up right now, I LOVE the bride/groom game idea. You sound like me about the flip cup, it's my fav. You could probably get different colored cups for the bride and groom teams or decorate them differently... it would definitely be a wedding everyone would enjoy!

Taylor said...

It amazes me as well, I would do it over and over as well!

Rissy said...

HAHAH the bride groom fooseball is great!
I might just get engaged a bunch of times then pull a runaway bride during each wedding to put these ideas into action.
kidding... unless people want me to... no no KIDDING... kinda

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

OMG I am DYING over the bride and groom fooseball! HAHAHAH!! Tht is a riot! :) xoxo

JMB said...

Oooh those are really cute! I esp love the cookie cutter table numbers AND I am noticing more and more the signs that are being used for cute photog ops!! SO I love that! Are you all going to get the little personalized sign that says Est. 2011?

YES BOOKS!!! AND lots of wedding ideas for pretty cheap! I would be all over that Martha Stewart wedding planner book....IF I had reason. JUST. SAYIN.

Have a great day girlfriend!!

You make me lust for marriage with your posts.

Allison said...

I am planning a wedding right now too and I LOVE the foosball game idea! My fiance and his friends would love something like that!

Thanks for the wedding tips, they definitely give me great ideas!

Anonymous said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the cookie cutter table number idea!

Trang Dam said...

Do you know where I can get the foosball table?