Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Buy it Now!

Women's Faux-Leather T-Strap Sandals in Animal for $19.50

In my Spring wardrobe obsession, I found the cutest sandals! I already have a pair of sandals very similar to these from Steve Madden, but I remember what a huge look this was last summer and I'm pretty sure it will be around again this year.

These shoes are a total steal and I've already checked them out in person and they're worth the buy. Great sole- a little thick and light weight. The color is a little more metallic than you see online, but they're cute. I'm going to check out my leopard sandals at home and see if they need to be replaced with these babies. The other colors they come in are so cute too! Agh, summer please get here ASAP.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you ladies the heads up! I know we're all on the lookout for great finds at a great price!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

I WENT TO target on my lunch..bad bad.

got a pair of the william rast jeans..theyre finally on sale

This Mossimo shirtdress for work/play..http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Button-Front-Shirt-Dress/dp/B00244G9WI/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

and this merona skirt..its sooo jcrew
http://www.target.com/Merona-Collection-Lenora-Skirt-Cream/dp/B0049FQIC6/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

and like 10 bags from the dollar spot for pressies

Kristen said...

OOh girl! Those looks are HOT! Thanks for the heads up! I think I'm going to swing by there after work now!

20 YORK STREET said...

Oh these are so pretty and would go with pretty much everything!

Stay Happy and Positive!

besos,

ML


20 YORK STREET

JMB said...

TWO WORDS: MUST HAVE!!
I love those!!