Monday, January 3, 2011

The Fiance is doing some Wedding HW!



When I went to my Fiance's house Thursday night I found this little handy dandy book on his dresser! It cracked me up! Turns out his mother found it in their office and gave it to him as kind of a joke. I flipped through it and it has some great ideas, but we're pretty much on top of everything.

This weekend we finished our registry, but let's be honest- is a registry every complete?? I'm sure I'll be adding and changing it up in the next few months. We also picked out his suit, finished our wedding website, blocked out rooms at a hotel, booked our honeymoon and the finished the bridal shower guest list. Whew busy busy! It was a great way to start off the new year!

How was your New Year's celebrations? We kept it pretty low-key, just hung out at a friend's place. I didn't end up wearing the dress from my Go Jane review, so I think I'll save it for my bachelorette party. I also have a resolution post coming up as well!

12 comments :

Rissy said...

hahahahah that's hilarious

Anonymous said...

thats so funny! Good for him! :)

Marian said...

Hahaha, I love this:) And I think registering was one of my favorite parts...after dress shopping:) And it really is never over...we were always adding things on.

Unknown said...

no registry is ever complete. i changed mine so many times i cant even keep track anymore! so fun! where did you guys decide to go for your honeymoon?!

JMB said...

Love the book! That's really sweet that he cares to read up on the most special day of your life (next to childbirth) maybe he will buy that book next! haha

CUTE dress by GoJane btw!! I love their clothing!!

I have never had a registry before but I am soooo looking forward to the day I am proposed too JUST for that....well ok NOT JUST for that haha

Anonymous said...

hahah that is too cute :) and NO the registry is never complete... thank god for the interwebs.

Frances said...

thats sooo funny! if only our men would actually open a book like that! ;) good job getting a lot accomplished for the wedding, I'm sure thats a lot of pressure off your back!!

Unknown said...

That is the most precious thing ever! What-a-guy!

And yes, your registry will never be done. I went back to Target 5 times before the big day. And that's not including my on-line adding and taking away. Meh, it's just what you do!

Mrs Gable said...

Hahaha that is awesome!

Kristen said...

Marian- I actually hate registering! lol i'm so shocked, i thought i would love it, but it just overwhelms me.

Lindsey- We're heading to Jamaica!

Unknown said...

Too funny! I can't wait to register whenever I get married : ) What fun!

Kristin said...

That's hilarious! Where are you going on your honeymoon! Can you believe your wedding is just 4 months away! So excited for you!!! And I LOVE the new design....I'm all about stripes!