Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quick Review of LLP

Hello lovely readers! I'm looking to make some possible changes to Love Lipstick and Pearls (LLP) and would love some feedback from you!! I'd love to see LLP grow in terms of content, but want to see what type of posts you like best.


Please vote on your favorite posts below and let me know anything extra in a comment. Also, I'm thinking of mixing up some of the posts and I've tested some of these out already, check out Beauty Inspiration, I Tried It and Recent Purchases and would like to see what my lovely readers think of them and my usual posts. Based on what this polls shows, I'll know where to focus my posts and how to give what you guys enjoy back to you.

As always, any suggestions are always welcome!! Please feel free to vote as many times as you like since you can only vote for one item at a time.

14 comments :

Tiffany said...

I voted, but I also think it would be nice to maybe spruce up your page a bit. Maybe a new template or design? (Blog Makeover?!)

Kristen said...

Thanks Tiffany! That has been on my list of to-dos for a while, I better move it towards the top!! Thanks for your feedback!!

Carmen said...

I love product reviews! Happy Hump Day!

Aly @ Nothin But A T-Shirt On said...

i am to read and look at whatever you post because u are fab!!! i <3 u friend

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I started to click on every option and vote but I figured I'd just leave u a comment. I love all the posts you do! I'd love to continue to see them all :)

Amanda said...

I voted once for everything because even though I am bad about commenting, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and read it everyday!!

Kristen said...

wow! you guys are the best! thank you so much for reading and supporting LLP and myself!

Nado Queenie said...

I voted "other" because I love everything that you post :)
I agree with Tiffany about maybe doing a blog page makeover. It's always nice to switch it up.

-Sam I Am- said...

OK seriously, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Thank you sooooooo much for your positive comment from earlier today. It made me smile from ear to ear. I can't say thanks enough.

BTW, have I told you how incredibly gorgeous you are?! NO, well you are :) and I am soooo glad we are blog-buds!

And great hair?!? Look who's talking :) I may need you to do a little "How-To" on your soft wavy look!!!

-Sam I Am- said...

OH!
PS... I voted :)

But, it was tough to narrow it down because I LOVE IT ALL!

Anonymous said...

i love your outfit posts! you are a great "budget" shopper and find so may fab styles! and your product reviews :) and your general awesomeness

Kristen said...

Thank you so much again, seriously love you gals!!

Kerr said...

It was so hard to decide what to vote for! Seriously, you have one of the most well rounded blogs I read. I love how you mix it up! I esp like the shopping related posts...outfits, makeup etc etc...bc like any good junkie, I need my shopping fix!

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

I love the recent buys posts, celeb inspirations (my fave!!!), and I think the "I Tried It" posts are genius.