Monday, December 6, 2010

Deck the Halls!

This weekend the Fiance and I put up the Christmas lights at his place and had so much fun! He did most of the hanging, my job was to untangle them, feed them to him, make sure he didn't fall off the ladder and to sing Christmas songs loudly and obnoxiously. It was indeed a great time!

We haven't decorated the inside our homes yet (he lives with his parents and I live with mine until we'r married), his family started this weekend and my family has got the boxes out, but haven't opened them yet. LOL. Lots of you have decorated all ready, so I have tons of ideas for when we have a place of our own. You guys have such great taste and so much creativity! I've loved seeing the pictures!

3 comments :

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

LOL I love how you're dressed for warmth. I remember those years. Now we freeze our butts off when we go to pick out our tree.

Nado Queenie said...

LOL! I'm surprised your future Father in law wasn't out there barking out orders @ you guys hee hee!

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

You guys are so cute! I want to see the decorations all lit up!