Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Celeb Inspiration: Katy Perry

Katy Perry's new album Teenage Dreams has been playing almost non-stop during my workouts, and I just love it. Have you checked it out yet? It's great and perfect to dance/workout too. In fact, she's my new girl crush (right next to Lea Michele). I love her creativity and zest for fun. She's fearless and feminine, and seems like the girl next door.

Feminine and Frilly: Katy's not all fun and games when is comes to clothes, she really knows how to dress up and shine. This is one of my favorite styles of hers. Plus, she always manages to look like a sex pot.



Glitz and Glam: Mrs Perry/Brand- IDK if she's changing her name at all, but just in case...knows how to truly stand out on the red carpet. She does sequins in style.



Extra Flair: Katy is definitely not boring. I love how she's always changing up her look and trying new things. She has fun with clothing and takes the opportunity to wear themed clothes and almost costume-like pieces.


Rawr: Katy wears animal prints in style, not afraid to wear it all over instead of as an accent.



Casual: Alas, Katy is just one of the girls in her downtime.Cozy sweaters, comfy jeans, or a cute dress.



On Stage Kooks: This superstar knows how to rock an onstage costume well!


I just love her fun style, she's always thinking out of the box and putting a fun twist on fashion. She's glam glam glam one minute and the fun and glitzy the next. She's fearless with fashion and I adore it!

What do you think of KP? Love her? Like her music? What's your favorite look?

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

i like her 20% of the time..when shes being glam..not theatrical. I realize its her character..but I find it obnixious. She could do it without being so over the top.

California Girls couldve been an adorable, beachy video, but shes running around with candy shooting everywhere..

Lyndsy said...

She is so cute! Love her and her style!

Kristen said...

Danielle- I think that's how a lot of people feel. My sister only likes the "celebrity" part of her, but doesn't care for her in general.

Lyndsy- I think so too, she's so fun!

Kristin said...

I LOVE her!!! If I could have any celeb body I think it would be hers! She is toned and skinny but still has some curves and the best boobs in town.

REBrown said...

I like her! I know she gets on lots of people's nerves but she seems pretty genuine.

REBrown
rekdbrown.blogspot.com

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

i love her!

Indian Sarees said...

Realy stylish clothes..love them...

Hikari said...

I like her when she's wearing her "Feminine/Frilly" stuff from the first set of pictures. I love the way her dark hair and porcelain skin look together. I am jealous of any woman who has that hair/skin combination. The muted, neutral colors she wears in those pictures really showcase her natural beauty and I think it's gorgeous.