Monday, December 6, 2010

Another Beauty Gets Bangs

 

Emma Stone not only went blonde (her natural hair color), but also got some chic bangs! Last month it was the lovely Taylor Swift and this month the beautiful Emma.

I love the look! She looks great as a blonde, but I also love her red hair. I'm not sure which I prefer yet the blonde may take some time to get used to. Her bangs look great! I love the length- the're perfect to play with and do a side bang look as well.

What do you ladies think? Do you like her with bangs? What about her new har color?

10 comments :

Karli Anderson said...

I love the bangs but think the color is hideous! It completely washes her out. SHe was so much sexier as a red head.

Anonymous said...

nooo i like the new hair color! i mean shes obvi meant to be a red head, but has to dye it for spiderman, and i think it works for her!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I love the bangs but I'm not crazy about the color. I'd love to see the bangs with her red hair.

KP said...

This particular blond just doesn't work. It's too yellow in some areas and too white-blond in others. It makes her look all one color. I would be curious what her natural blond looks like.

C Mae said...

Not a fan.....let's hope it was for a movie role or something and she'll go back to the way she was!!!

Brittany said...

I need to cut my bangs now.. This looks fabulous!

Kerr said...

I really like the bangs. I am getting my hair done tomorrow but I dont know if I can rock them like she can!

Unknown said...

High-Five for bangs! LOVE THEM. And I think she can rawk whatever color of hair!

Lyndsy said...

Love the bangs but wish she would go back to the red color. She is cute either way but this blonde isn't my favorite.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

she doesn't even look like herself. i like the red a lot better!