Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 Free Holiday Cards Promotion

Guess what bloggers!!! Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Holiday Cards if you blog about it! How amazing is that?? Check out the offer here if you're interested and they will fill you in on how to become involved.


Have you ever tried Shutterfly before? I use them all the time to print pictures and make cards. Their site is really easy to use and they always have great prices with quality work. I'll be using them for my Save the Dates for the wedding and for gift tags on the favors.


This year is a great opportunity to use pictures from our engagement photos (see here and here) for Christmas Cards, Gift Tags and I'm thinking about making some Personalized Gifts for our parents too as an extra gift. I can't wait to make use of all the pictures and I'm trying to get as much out of them as possible before they're replaced with wedding pictures. I'm thinking of using a few different designs to mix it up a bit and to use the most out of my favorite pictures. Getting Christmas cards with photos on them are my favorite and I keep them long after the holidays...in fact I have three Christmas cards on my fridge still from last season! I love seeing and having pictures of my family and friends and always keep them as a keepsake each year.


The Shutterfly 2010 Holiday collection is so cute and has tons of designs to choose from. Here's some of my favorites that I'm thinking of using:

For our Christmas Card, I just love the colors and the young fun look of this card:
These Gift Tags are SO cute!


I think our parents would love a Canvas Picture too:


That's it my dears! What do you think of the designs I've chosen? Have you used Shutterfly before? They have TONS of products and amazing designs.What's your favorite designs?

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Totally just clicked as well to do this! Georgies holiday portraits are just ADORABLE :)

such a cute idea to use as gift tags for your wedding!

Leah said...

Oh yes I love the idea of using gift tags for your wedding!!

So cute!

Luvs!

Brittany said...

I love love love shutterfly for this! I just created my pictures yesterday! ORdering tonight now that I know for sure that I love them! ha ha! I just had so much fun designing them! There are so many awesome designs!

Nado Queenie said...

I love that shutterfly is giving 50 free cards to bloggers, way cool. Think the gift tags for the favors is a great idea. I'm a Costco card shopper but I'm going to have to check out shutterfly & see if I can find some Christmas gifts for the parents. Thanks for the post Miss K!