Monday, November 29, 2010

OOTD


Here's my OOTD for Thanksgiving. I wore my new Floral Dress from F21 (see my post here) and it was so comfortable!! It also has pockets which I love and didn't realize. They're really deep, but kind of an awkward angle. I wore it with dark brown tights from Target and my SM "Intyce" boots with pearl earring and bracelets and a pearl/gold necklace from F21.

For the holiday we went to the Fiance's parents the night before to visit them while they're camping in SD. It was so cold! We had breakfast with them and  it was delicious! Isn't camping breakfast so much tastier than when you have the exact same items at home? Mmmmm yummy. Then we drove up to spend the day with my family where I stuffed my face.

Did any of you go Black Friday shopping?? The Fiance was such a champ!! He went with me to Kohls at 3AM!! Wow, he really loves me. After Kohls we went back home for some sleep and then I headed out to the mall with my friend D. I found some great stuff and have most of our shopping done, only four or five people left. After we went shopping, I saw Tangled with my Aunt and my cousin's children. It was so cute! I really enjoyed it and would definitely suggest seeing it to any cartoon and Disney lovers.

You'll NEVER guess what I got though!!
It was right by the entrance, last one left...IN MY SIZE and it was sticking out from the rack. It was like a beam of sunshine was shining on it. I couldn't believe my luck and I swiftly picked it up. It fits perfect and I can't wait to wear it!

I hope all of you had a great holiday! What did you do? Where did you go? What did you buy?

8 comments :

Taylor said...

Love that dress!!! I need to head to the store to check it out!

Anonymous said...

love that dress! perfect for fall (and spring!)

Anonymous said...

omg. i love that tunic!

carmen said...

I went shopping but tried to only buy for others, didn't happen as I planned. Be sure to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Super cute Thanksgiving outfit! And I love that dress you found!!!

Nado Queenie said...

Love the entire outfit :) Fiance is a true champ & u guys will just get worse when you have kids & they want the latest & greatest that only go on sale for BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Lyndsy said...

Congrats on getting the dress! I heart it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.