Monday, November 15, 2010

More Engagement Photos!

The Fiance and I are lucky enough to actually have had TWO engagement sessions, one with my friend Kipp (see her photos here) and one with our wedding photographer Nick Radford (check out his website here, his photog skills are AMAZING!!). Now the Fiance and I will have TONS of pictures to decorate our home with...when we get a place and to use for the wedding! Woohoo!


Here's a teaser of the pictures we took with Nick, you can see more on his page here and I'll be sure to post more in the future!


Nick is such a sweet and funny guy, the Fiance and I had a blast doing this session with him, and thankfully because of our shoot with Kipp we felt comfortable in front of the camera. He's getting married two weeks before us and I couldn't be happier for the guy! Congrats again!

For this engagement session, I didn't want to wear the same outfits I had worn previously, but had a hard time finding something to wear so Jen from The Look 4 Less and Francis from It's Sew My Style helped me to find some great looks! Thank you again ladies, you two are the best! Just a sidenote, I'm wearing one of the looks they put together right now as I type! If any of you ladies need help putting together an outfit, check out their sites, they both have great taste!!

7 comments :

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

awe i went and looked, you guys are too cute! :)

Jen said...

Aww I Love them! You guys are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more!

REBrown said...

I really wish I had gotten engagement photos done...I love yours!

REBrown
rekdbrown.blogspot.com

J. said...

Such cute pictures! I would've had about 30 outfit changes if it were me haha

Leah said...

Wow you lucky girl!!! This picture is breathtaking!!!

Luvs!

Nado Queenie said...

Way cute Miss K! Love the SM boots :)
where did you guys shoot? Its really beautiful.