Monday, November 22, 2010

Look At You Taylor Swift All Grown Up

I love when people change up their hair, it's so fun and refreshing and the best part about hair is that it grows back. This weekend Taylor Swift showed us a more mature look with straight hair and BANGS!!

Doesn't she look fabulous?

Now, I don't know if the bangs are really hers or if they're a clip in, but I seriously love the look! She looks beautiful and I would never have guessed bangs would look so great on her.

What's your opinion lovelies?? Should Taylor keep them or ditch them?

5 comments :

REBrown said...

I love the bangs...honestly I'm not a big T.Swift fan, but she looks really good here!

REBrown
rekdbrown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i think she looks fierce

Nado Queenie said...

I would have never guessed this was her! She does look a lot older & it is a great change from her curls but I love her new look!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I think that if she were just a regular girl that the bangs look great. BUT since she's a celebrity I thinks she still has to be recognizable. To me, she looks like a completely different person right now.

Kerr said...

I think she looks great! So different from her curly look.