Friday, November 5, 2010

Hot Man Parade! Men In Suits Round 2

*Disclaimer: Some of these pictures have been hanging out in my "Hot Man" folder for a while. I thought about deleting them based on age, but then realized that these guys are too hot to be dismissed while looking so refined. So, as a bonus, I added a few extra pictures than the usual Hot Man Parade posts offer. I hope you all enjoy. Happy Friday!*



Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a one time use $55 gift certificate to any CSN stores!!!

8 comments :

Caroline said...

Hotties. Now, if Justin would lose those stupid glasses!

Brittany said...

only one photo worked :(

Nado Queenie said...

oh no!!! problem, no photos are up!!
I NEED MY HOT MAN FIX & I NEED IT NOW!

Anonymous said...

well thank goodness!!

Anonymous said...

you can't ever delete Alcide or Don Draper or Nate!

Nado Queenie said...

mmm....delicious, thank you!

At least I'm skinny said...

I love a man in a suit.

Jessica said...

I love the style of each and every one of these men! And their beautiful faces don't bother me either lol.