Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween-themed Baby Shower

My good friend K is expecting her first child- a boy!- this winter and some of us ladies threw her a good Halloween-themed party to celebrate! I'm so happy for you K, N and H congratulations again!!

The party was so much fun and the mommy-to-be made out pretty well and will be up and running when the baby arrives! Also, everyone of all ages dressed up and it was a great time all around!
 
Mommy-to-be and I (I'm a flamingo!)

This is my friend N and she's a flying squirrel- totally awesome.

Best mother-daughter costume by far!


This little girl wasn't at the party, they just had her picture on the fridge and I had to take a picture of it because it was the most awesome Avatar costume I had ever seen!

The details:

Here's my gift, I'm so proud of it and was just delighted to give it to her!


Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a one time use $55 gift certificate to any CSN stores!!! LAST DAY to enter, a winner will be drawn tomorrow!!

6 comments :

Kerr said...

what a great idea for a baby shower!

REBrown said...

what a neat idea...I'd love to have a halloween baby shower.

REBrown
rekdbrown.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Genius!!! I love everyones outfits too!

Luvs!

Nado Queenie said...

This is such a cute idea for a shower!
PS your present was so beautiful!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Your costume is adorable!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much ladies! It was a lot of fun!