Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Celeb Inspiration: Anne Hathaway

I love Anne Hathaway. Plain and simple. She gorgeous, grounded, makes great films, and is stunning on the red carpet. I truly admire her versatile talent and have loved all the interviews I've read of hers. As her career grows, my fondness of her does too. Even though in her interview with InStyle magazine she claimed "I think I’ve got really weird features. I have very large features on a very small head, but, you know, I’m not going to beat myself up… I look like myself, and I think at the end of the day, as nice as pretty is, authenticity is more important," I find her a classic beauty and enjoy the fact that she looks different from other Hollywood beauties. I'll just be honest, Anne Hathaway can do NO WRONG in my eyes. In fact, if she wasn't a huge celebrity and we lived close to each other, I bet we would be the best of friends. I would also like to note that it was painful editing out some of the pictures since I think she always looks beautiful. You'll be able to see where I was able to restrain myself and where I just went mildly wild.



Jewel Tones: With fair skin and dark hair, Anne knows that a jewel toned frock will help her really shine.



Tights: Anne shows us the importance warmth with the use of tights in the winter time and how chic they can make any outfit.



Black and White: You can't go wrong with basic colors like black or white. Miss Hathaway nevers lets them be boring though and continually WOWs us on the red carpet.



Red Carpet: Anne Hathaway really is a princess, check out her STUNNING gowns she's worn. She's always feminine and elegant.


Casual: I've read that Anne likes to keep her casual style just that- casual! And that she also likes her casual style to be a bit tomboyish since she's always so done up for the red carpet.


So beauties, what's your thoughts on the lovely Miss Anne? Do you love her as much as I do?

11 comments :

Kerr said...

love love love Anne!!! she can do no wrong in my book either. we can all be besties :)

Tiffany said...

I love her in the black & white, along with the gowns.....GORGEOUS!

Taylor said...

SHE IS MY TOTAL FAVE, seriously one of the best - no tabloid junk and seems to be like the nicest girl!

PS- I totally went and bought the MAC blush you reviewed a couple wks ago, I was in need and I love it!

xx-T

http://curlyinthecity-tek.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

She's not my absolute favorite, but I DO like her style. She's a classic beauty and I love her clothes- her style is so versatile and she can pull off anything it seems.

Nado Queenie said...

I love her red carpet style and she also has a fab stylist, Mrs. Rachel Zoe!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, check out my post today I gave you a shout out.

Anonymous said...

i love her in white. considering how pale she is, she pulls it off. her casual style..meh.

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I adore Anne Hathaway! I think her style is awesome and although I wouldn't wear every outfit, I love that she commits to her looks. I think she's a very pretty girl.

Jessica said...

I love Anne's style! She always looks fabulous. I can't wait to see the new movie with her and yummy Jake Gyllenhaal :)

At least I'm skinny said...

I prefer to call her Annie, just like Rachel Zoe.

(That is a joke, I just like to make fun of how Rachel Zoe gives everyone nicknames).

Anyway, since I am ghostly pale with dark brown hair I feel a certain amount of kinship with Annie.

I also own the Princess Diaries on DVD.

Oh, My Darling said...

She has such wonderful style!