Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beauty Inspiration: Whitney Port

As I've said in previous posts here and there, I never got into The Hills or The City so I don't know much about Whitney Port, but what I do know is that she's likes to switch up her beauty routine. I've been looking through pics and I really love how just a little change of color or a swipe of something can make such a difference in your look.

As a Beauty Inspiration, I thought Whitney would make a perfect example because her make-up looks are relatively low-key and easy to copy.  As for her hair, it's generally the same length and color, just like how a majority of people keep theirs, but also take note how a quick change of parts, different types of curls, or simply a piece clipped back can change your overall look quite easily.


What's your favorite beauty look of Whitney's? Mine would have to be her fresh-faced one with a touch of eye-liner like the third picture in the top row. I'm also really in love with her lipsticks! Such an easy and inexpensive way to step up a beauty look. 

With these new posts of Beauty Inspirations to be sprinkled into the Celebrity Inspirations, I'm still trying to find my "groove" if you will. So any comments, criticisms, questions, or suggestions are openly accepted! Do you like these posts (check out the first one here)? Any suggestions for future Beauty Inspirations? Anything in particular you'd like me to focus on? Please share!

4 comments :

Nado Queenie said...

I love her casual look over her dress up look. I like these beauty inspirations! Keep them coming :)

Anonymous said...

i die over the 4th look..the retro is so her

Brittany said...

I agree with Danielle! I really love the fourth picture! So pretty!

Kerr said...

I like them all. Its amazing how different she can look without changing much other than her makeup and hair style.