Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Want A Sneak Peek at Our Engagement Photos?

 

My good friend Kipp from college and from Shiny Things Distract Me  who is very talented, awesome, funny, and super generous took the Fiance's and I engagement photos. Isn't she just the best?

I was so excited because even though engagement photos aren't necessary, they've gone from something kind of trendy to being standard for engaged folks. Personally, I couldn't wait to have some fun pictures of the two of us together that were of better quality then our usual reach one arm out as far as possible and take our own picture kind of thing. So when Kipp offered an engagement session to us, we jumped at the chance!

So one Saturday we headed and Kipp went into action! I've only seen a couple, but love what I've seen! I can't wait to see the rest of her work and I will definitely be showing it off! Kipp did a sneak peek post this week of a few pictures, so head over here to see a few more and I'll be posting more for you guys when they're all good and ready.

Thank you SO MUCH again Kipp! Fiance and I had a total blast with you that day (and the next) and are so grateful for these photos! Love you!

20 comments :

Brittany said...

Heading on over! The one on your post is gorgeous! I know they'll look great!

Kerr said...

ooh I love the one you posted. Can't wait to see the rest!

Ashley J said...

Aww, ya'll look great and so happy!!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

You both look fantastic! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the one of you holding hands! I can't wait to see the rest of them! :o)

Lyndsy said...

Really cute! You both look super happy!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

What a great picture! You two look so happy :)

Anonymous said...

This picture is great!! The other few we could see look wonderful too. I agree that engagement pictures went from trendy to a must-have. who doesnt like having their picture taken!?

Ife' said...

ooh, ooh, ooh, I can't wait to take engagement photos with my fiance'! I You guys look so happy! I love it :)

Leah said...

Oh it looks so so cute! Can't wait to see more!!!!

Luvs!

Jessica said...

LOVE it!! You 2 are both so good looking, it would be hard to get a bad photo though... :)

Jessica said...

LOVE it!! You 2 are both so good looking, it would be hard to get a bad photo though... :)

KP said...

Those are super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

oh sooooo pretty!!!

Nado Queenie said...

L-O-V-E them! All 3 that I have seen have been super cute & beautiful, cant wait to see more!

LindseyEveryday said...

I love it! You're gorgeous and you two look so cute together! Love, love, love!

lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, you guys look so happy! Love it!

Tiffany said...

HOW CUTE! More please?!

Anonymous said...

they are so great! congrats!

Kristen said...

aaaagh thank you thank you thank you ladies! It was so much fun and I can't wait to see and share the rest of them!