Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Product Review: Sephora Collection Makeup Palette Color To Go Red Edition


Last month, I stopped by Sephora and was totally stoked to find this little gem by their counter. It's the Sephora Collection Makeup Palette Color To Go Red Edition ($15). At the beginning of summer I found the palette in To Go in Bronze (see my review here) and loved it, still use it all the time too (it's actually on sale now online only for $7 click here to purchase). I love these jewel toned shadows and they are perfect for fall/winter! I can't wait to wear them with thick cozy sweaters and leggings.


I've put the colors to the test, check them out:





Here I'm using the top left shadow in my inner corner and brow bone, the tan shadow on the bottom second on in on my entire lid, and the wine colored shadow on the top row second one over in my crease.




Here's the top right blue in my crease with top left shadow in my inner corner and brow bone, the tan shadow on the bottom blended into the middle of my lid.

Here's a swipe of all of the colors on my hand from the top row going to left to right with a flash and then without:





Here's the bottom row from left to right with a flash and then without:



I can't wait for the weather to drop a bit (and not just because I don't have AC and I've been sweltering this weekend throughout a heat wave...not at all) so I can bust out these shadows with the new fall trends.

Do you switch up your beauty routine with the seasons? What colors do you wear in the fall/winter? I'll use less bronzer and switch my bright pink blushes to a darker shade of peach or wine.

**UPDATE** I wore the green shadow this morning for the first time and I think it's my favorite! It's a gorgeous shade, shimmery and very pigmented. I wish I was able to take a picture before this post went up.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

i bought the Bronze b/c of your review and totally loved and still wear it everyday! i'm definitely going to be picking this one up too!

Brittany said...

Love it!

I keep updating my make up like crazy lately!

REBrown said...

I love olive green eye shadow! I wear it everyday and I'm always looking for ones to wear to the collection.