Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OOTD

Even after two OOTD post, I still feel lame taking the pics and it vaguely reminds me of college when if you looked good you would take a "default pic" picture while also stating loudly "default pic". LOL. After looking back on the past OOTD posts, I STILL definitely need to find some better poses, I need some tips from Amber from Amber's Notebook and Frances from It's Sew My Style!


Here are pictures of some looks I've been copying or were inspired by different trends. Please feel free to let me know if you liked what I wore or if I should have styled it differently or change something the next time around.


Sometimes an outfit feels or looks great in your mirror then you take a picture and wonder "WTH was I thinking? Didn't I realize that this outfit would have been 10X better with different shoes or more accessories or that I should never ever wear it again styled this way?" When I do come across this scenario, I empathize with celebrities who have been put on my Worst Dressed list for an event. I guess it happens to everyone right?


So here we go:

Outfit 1: H&M plaid top, Forever 21 Zip Jeans, Target black Sandals
Outfit 2: Nordstrom lace top, American Eagle skinny jeans, brown rufffle sandals, Nordstrom pearl necklace (this outfit looked way better in person, this picture was taken at the end of my 10 hour day)
Outfit 3: Target screen tee, white tank, Forever 21 zip jeans, Guess wedge sandals
Outfit 4: H&M Sheer tank, Leopard bra from Marshalls, JBrand Skinny jeans, Go Jane Motorcycle boots (this is what I wore for the Lady Gaga concert)

 
Outfit 1: Lady Gaga concert tee, Forever 21 layered necklaces, American Eagle denim shorts, Go Jane Motorcycle boots
**I didn't actually wear the boots with this outfit, I tried them on to see what they would look like since I love how Ashley Tisdale wears hers with everything. I think the boots are too tall to wear with shorts and when paired together kind of give off a "hookerish" vibe. LOL. Maybe the look would have worked had the boots been shorter or if my style was more edgy. This is was I was talking about earlier, when something seems like a good idea to wear and then you put it on.**


 
Outfit 1: Forever 21 One-shoulder dress, Forever 21 necklace, Brown gladiator heels (don't remember where they're from)
Outfit 2: Forever 21 ruffle tank, Target pencil skirt, Nordstrom nude heels
Outfit 3: Forever 21 dress, Target snake skin belt and sandals

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Corioliss Flat Iron! Enter here!

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

i think your poses are just fine! i LOVE outfit 1 in both groups of pics!!!

Ashley J said...

I think you look great taking OOTD pics!!! I always feel stupid posing for my daily pics and always smile even when most bloggers don't but I can't help it...you smile when you take pictures! I love the skinny jeans and flannel look and also the orange dress and necklace combo from Forever 21!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

You are positively adorable! SERIOUSLY! :)) love everything you wore! Too cute! I love-love-love the boots!

Kerr said...

I think you look great. I esp like the orange and navy dresses. I am too chicken to post any of my outfits so I give you props!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Loving your outfits! My favorite are the last three. I love dresses and skirts :) I think you're doing a fab job!

Amber's Notebook said...

Om gyou are SO cute! I love the flannel shirt out and all your dresses! That peach one is just stunning! ANd your concert outfit is SO fun! Thank you for the compliment!! xoxo

Kristen said...

WOW! You ladies are just the BEST!! thank you so much for all your sweet comments, I'll no longer feel lame doing these posts and will now yell out "blog post" when taking these pics! lol
XOXO

Leah said...

You are just too gorgeous I can't stand it! lol Seriously your outfits are amazing, you have such great taste!

Luvs!

Veronika said...

i love your skinny jeans looks and the dresses in your last pics..and of course, I say it every time, but i love your hair!
xoxo
-veronika

Jessica said...

You look great in every.single.picture!!! Seriously girl :) Love your style, and your hair as always!

Anonymous said...

I love all your outfits!! You would not have made it to my 'worst dressed' page at all!