Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My New Girl Crush

Meet my new girl crush, Amber Lancaster. I've seen her face randomly around the internet and quickly became obsessed with her style and especially her hair. She's currently starring in MTV's "The Hard Times of RJ Berger", but has been around for a few years as a trophy model for the Emmys and as a model on The Price is Right (love that show!).


I'm seriously, completely, obsessed with her hair. I love the color, length, curls, and simple style she wears! I also adore her make-up looks, dewy cheeks, bronzed glow, and lots of mascara!
I know this last shot is kind of (alot) sexy, but isn't her hair outrageously gorgeous????


If her hair wasn't tantalizing enough, I also want her wardrobe. It's simple, sexy, and young. What more could you want? I'm now seriously checking out my closet to see how I can copy these looks ASAP!!

What do you think of my new crush? Has she been on your radar already?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Corioliss Flat Iron! Enter here!

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! Thanks for the kind words. My back has been killing me all week so it's been kinda tough. My car goes in next week and I have doctor appointments galore oh what fun. Anyway, did you watch True Blood on Sunday? OMG! If Alexander Skarsgard is not back next season I will die. So I did a little digging and from what I read it seems like he's going to make it! Apparently the 4th book is all about Eric. Can't wait until 2 weeks to see the season finale!

Taylor said...

SOOO True! I love her hair!!! It is styled exactly how all pictures i brought in for my wedding hair was! I love her simple yet chic wardrobe as well! Great Choice.

Tamara said...

agreed, i'm pretty sure she is on pretty little liars too... loveeee her style so much!

Brittany said...

Wow, she is stunning! I WANT her hair!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I'd never heard of her until now, but I agree that her hair is lovely. Her outfit choices are very cute too.

Kristen said...

Erin- You're welcome! I hope your doctor appts go well. TB was awesome Sunday, there's NO WAY Eric will be gone next season, he's too much of a hunk!

Taylor- Her hair is incredible and I love her wardrobe. I saved some of her hair looks in my wedding day look album for ideas.

Tamara- That's who I thought it was at first, but the girl from PLL is Ashley Benson.

Anonymous said...

o gosh she is gorgeous! what is it with the price is right. they seem to have all the prettiest girls on the block!!! they had shane stirling and fired her for getting pregnant too! OMG if thats their idea of firing someone then just call the rest of us ugly boohoo. lol i'm teasing. but anyway this is such an awesome blog and i'm so glad to of found it!!! im sooo entering ur flat iron giveaway!!

xx
anya

Leah said...

She's so cute and I love her laid back style, I haven't really heard of her either!

Luvs!

Anonymous said...

oh well isnt she adorbs

Jessica said...

I've never heard of her but she is gorgeous and you are right - her hair is amazing!!

Veronika said...

she is totally gorgeous! i think she is a new girl crush for me, too!

Tamara said...

miss k... i came back to delete my comment because i realized that it wasn't her haha ... do they ever look alike! :D

Charlie said...

is it me or is she like a better version of lauren conrad? i mean lc is so cute, but this girl is gorgeous! that effortless makeup and hair always makes me envious!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

She's gorgeous! I kind of have a crush on her too now ;)