Monday, September 13, 2010

Havasu

For the last "official" weekend of summer a few of us headed out to Havasu to spend the weekend. It was such a great trip and the Fiance's sister K and her hubby M were able to come along with us too for the first time. We had such a blast in the water and the weather was perfect!

Pregaming for the day with chocolate cake shots! So yummy! My Fiance is a fabulous bartender!

Getting ready for the hotspot Kokomos...it's really not that hot of a spot, but it's where all the cool kids go at night. We also went out another night, but I forgot to take any pictures.

Our gangsta poses

The "outsiders"- the only ones not related

The "insiders"- my Fiance and two fo his three sisters

I really wish I took more pictures, but I was having too much fun! I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend last week and hope there's still some more warm weekends ahead before the fall hits us!

What did you do for the holiday?

4 comments :

Brittany said...

THIS looks like SO much fun! You look great!

Nado Queenie said...

Glad you had such a fun time, all of you look great in the pictures!

Jessica said...

Ahhh looks like you had a great time! I love the pics. You guys are all so good-looking :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a great time!! :) I ran into the same problem and only have about 3 pictures from the whole weekend! Oops!