Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glee's "Britney/Brittany" Episode

 

I just wanted to do a quick post about the awesomeness of last night's Glee episode, it definitely was a "Britney Spears sex riot" just like Sue Sylvester said.

 

Even if you're not a fan of the show, but a Britney Spears fan, I would highly suggest checking it out! They performed four of her hit songs, including "Toxic", "Slave 4 You", "Me Against the Music", "Stronger" and "Baby One More Time". All of which I've already downloaded and have listened to on repeat all morning long.

 

Heather Morris, Brittany on the show, killed it in her performances! She looks so similar to the icon in some scenes I had to do a double take. This was her break out episode and I can't wait to see more of her this season!

PS I'm glad Matthew Morrison's character Will Schuester didn't shave his head like the rumors were saying, his curly locks are too gorgeous!

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

omg it was so amazing.

and um, mr shue was creepers when they were performing toxic.

Taylor said...

I didn't watch - I don't need another show to follow!!! LOL

But she is all over my iPod - never got rid of her, will always love her!

Charlie said...

ahh it was soooo good! and they totally did all the "classic" brit songs which was great!

Ashley J said...

I thought the dancing was fabulous last night!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Veronika said...

absolutely loved this episode!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I missed it, but my bestie raved! You can't go wrong with classic Brit tunes!

Holly said...

that last picture seriously looks JUST like brit brit

Nado Queenie said...

This was one of my favorite Glee episodes EVER!!!!

Brittany said...

It was pretty freaking awesome..

I know this may make me a bad mom.. but my son was up during this episode.

I figured he'd go in and out..

he sat on my lap and watched the whole thing..

(BAD MOM ALERT!)

He loved listening to the singing.. and watching the dancing..

Every time they said the name "Brittany" he'd say "They said your name mama!" lol :) Brittany-Brittany.. :)

Good thing some of the stuff was over his head..

but i'm pretty sure he's already a gleek!

Brittany said...

It was pretty freaking awesome..

I know this may make me a bad mom.. but my son was up during this episode.

I figured he'd go in and out..

he sat on my lap and watched the whole thing..

(BAD MOM ALERT!)

He loved listening to the singing.. and watching the dancing..

Every time they said the name "Brittany" he'd say "They said your name mama!" lol :) Brittany-Brittany.. :)

Good thing some of the stuff was over his head..

but i'm pretty sure he's already a gleek!

Audrey♥ said...

I hope it comes out in the UK soon! Before I saw Brit was played by Heather MOrris - from the pictures I actually thought it was Britney lol!
x

Anonymous said...

Such a good episode! I just wish real Britney would have been in it more...maybe a duet. But, show Brittany ROCKED!!!

Lyndsy said...

The episode was INCREDIBLE! Heather Morris absolutely killed it and I TOTALLY was doing double takes. So fun!!

Mr. Shue is sooo hot!

Oh, My Darling said...

Such a fun episode!!