Monday, August 30, 2010

Swag from the TCA's

A few weeks ago, I had the chance to attend the TJ Maxx & Save the Children gifting lounge at The Magic Castle for the Teen Choice Awards (see post here). I had such a blast and definitely walked away with some goodies. I promised I'd share them with you, so here they are:
Amethyst Flare jeans- These jeans are so cute and have great back pockets, but they're a tad too short on me so i had to give them away. I'm totally bummed, but plan on trying on a few pairs on my next shopping trip.


A collection of garment accessories by Fashion Forms- They're available at Target and Macy's and include great things like Dress & Lingerie Tape (a must have in my book) and Strap Solutions so you don't have those ugly bra straps sticking out of a tank top.


Cosabella undies- I've heard a lot of great things about this brand and I'm excited to try them out. 


Nicole by OPI Gossip Girl Collection- I've been dying for this collection! GG is one of my favorite shows and these colors are perfect shades for the fall/winter. The collection includes Too Rich for You Scandals, Secrets and Sparkle; Party in the Penthouse and Nicole…Spotted! While I was there I had a manicure with the Too Rich for You color (bottom right) and will be reviewing the colors for you soon. The women working their booth were super friendly too and I really enjoyed talking with them.


Scandalous eye shadows- We all know how much I love make up from this post, so I'm pretty stoked to have some new shades. I'm looking forward to the blue and purple colors the most and the creme/bronze color are perfect everyday shades. The people working this booth were also very friendly. The woman working it had talon fingernails (a trend I spotted in this post) and really rocked them well. Maybe the look will grow on me? I'll also be doing a review for these shadows too, ps I really love the name!


Clean Scene by Murad face care line- These products are available at Ulta and Sephora and I also look forward to trying these and will do a review once I've used them for a while.


Erica Annenberg double ring- Available at Nordstrom, I love the simplicity of this ring. All of her jewelry is so pretty and now I'm obsessed with her entire collection. It's also really comfortable to wear.


Gumdrop friendship necklaces- I snagged two of these as birthday gifts for my small cousins. They loved them and couldn't wait to give them to a friend to share.

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to attend the event and for the items I received. I had such a great time and will always remember the event.

Have you ladies bought your TJ Maxx/Save the Children bags yet? I'm sporting mine everyday!

8 comments :

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Look at you gorgeous - what fabulous swag! I am loving that Gossip Girl Nicole/OPI polish - looks great on you!! I adore Cosabella undies, tres girly and comfy too. The eyeshadows are so fun as well, can't wait to see what kind of magic you work with them! :)

Thanks for sharing your goodies! xxox Hugs!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff!!! I can't wait to hear what you have to say about your new finds! Those Gumdrop necklaces are so frickin' cute! :o)

Brittany said...

Lucky! Sounds great!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Wow!! Such great goodies! I am in love with that ring

Jessica said...

love the swag! you're a lucky girl :) i am soooooo excited for the new season of gossip girl!!

Lyndsy said...

Wow you made it out like a bandit! So awesome about the nail polish collection and that ring!

Nado Queenie said...

So Awesome! So happy you got a lot of great stuff! I've been wanting the GG nail polish, can't wait for the review!