Monday, August 2, 2010

Luck be a Lady Tonight! Vegas Trip!

Last month I went to Vegas with a bunch of my homies for my friend S "Dirty 30" birthday. We had so much fun! We got a sick deal on our rooms at the Hard Rock Hotel for $30/night due to their Twitter Tuesday promotions. I don't have a Twitter, but luckily my friends are cooler than me. 

We spent the day at their SkyBar and had the best time. Most of the group stayed for the whole weekend (or longer), but a small group of us just went out for one hardcore night. I don't have many pictures though, but I thought I'd share the ones I do have.

Here's some of our Laker fans rubbing the Championship in some random Celtics fans' faces. Such gentlemen.

My friend Scottie So Hottie (as we called him back in college), I loved his Wonderbread shorts and called him Moondoggie all day.

Here are some of my best BFFs and sorority sisters. I'm completely shocked that I'm posting pictures of myself in a swimsuit that aren't from the "waist up only" (as I like to tell most people who take my pic while I'm bikini clad), but I thought "Why the heck not? I heart my readers".

The birthday boy S in the middle with the blue hat. He's such a doll! Love that kid!

Here are the only two pictures I have of us at the club. We stayed out until 5am and these were the only pictures I got! I couldn't believe it! If you haven't been to Vegas before, your nights tend to be crazy, often ridiculous, and one of the best parts of the trip are looking at the pictures the next morning. We were thoroughly disappointed though when all I had was this measily one and not even a group shot. There were two others, but they were either a)blurry or b) everyone's eyes were closed. I guess I'll have to take another trip out there to make up for it huh?

8 comments :

Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had FUN! You are so cute! Love your dress and you totally rock that bikini!

Day Old News said...

You look adorbs. Oh, how I love Vegas!

Anonymous said...

30 a night? serisouly?

and im going next weekend..woooo hooo vegas!

t said...

Looks like fun times! And you look great!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Nado Queenie said...

Awesome deal, love that pool, looks like there weren't very many people @ that pool..nice! Love the Dirty 30 theme, was thinking of using that for my hubby's bday :) & loved your dress so sexy!!!

Kerr said...

that looks like so much fun! $30 a night is the deal of the century I think. I am the same way with swim suit pics, we always say boobs and up only please! too bad the boys rarely listen to us....and we end up with boob only pictures. aahhh maturity.

Kristie said...

You look fantastic, Kristen.

Lyndsy said...

Your dress is super fun and fits you great! Glad you had such a great time. I feel like the lack of pictures sometimes proves how much fun you had because you forget to whip out your camera :)