Thursday, August 12, 2010

Best Dressed at Teen Choice Awards

Ok, so I know I'm a little late for this post, but better late than never right? I haven't watch the entire show, I'm halfway through it, but I made sure not to miss any red carpet coverage or blog posts!!


Here are my best dressed:
 
Amber Riley- Oooh girl, you're  looking SMOKING! Love the color, belted waist, colored shoes, and the hemline. Everything about this look was perfection! This is a perfect look for a hot date, work, or out with friends too.


 
Selena Gomez- She is always so cute and dressed appropriately. With this look, she still remains on my up and coming Red Carpet ladies. Love this fun white dress and the nude gladiator shoes are perfect for upping the ante.


 
Sandra Bullock- Motherhood is working for her, she is just beaming with happiness! This look is definitely justifying my recent purchase of liquid leggings for this fall and I must copy this look from her ASAP. Her smoky eye, loose curls, and killer shoes make this outfit h-o-t!


 
Kristen Bell- Love this color and the uniqueness of the dress. Her shoes are gorgeous nudes too!




My favorite of the night (beside Sandra and Amber) would have to be my girl Lea. However, please IGNORE her shoe choice. Those shoes, although nude and a perfect color choice, are horrendous! WAY too heavy to be worn with such a feminine and bold dress. Other than the shoes, her hair, make-up, jewelry and dress are gorgeous!!
Here's a close up of her gorgeous make-up and hair:
 
Quick sidenote, when the HELL did Lea get so freaking thin??? I've read that since starting Glee she is working out regularly and has become vegan, but she looks thinner and thinner every time I see her. Here's a reference from the start of the Glee phenomenom at the Teen Choice Awards last year:
She's still really thin and in GREAT shape, but just a little bit curvier than she looked this year. I personally prefer her with the extra 5-7 lbs, she looked healthy and real- which is part of her appeal to me.
What's your opinion?

Who was your best dressed at the TCA?

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Totally agree that Lea is too thin and those shoes were not the best choice, but man do I love her!!!

Lyndsy said...

I think Lea looked so much better last year at the Teen Choice Awards. If it ain't broke don't try and fix it! Sandy looked gorgeous but her hair is a little too long for my liking.

Jen said...

Actually, this is the first post I've seen on the Tenn Choice Awards... nice job!! And the legs on all these girls? They sure go on for miles, don't they??

Happy Thursday Dearie!!

kippyskippy said...

Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE Sandra Bullock.

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for Sandra B - she looks amazing! She is an inspiration.