Monday, July 19, 2010

Yay or Nay?

Hello everybody!!

With my recent engagement, I've been asked a lot if I'm going to blog about it. I've been going back and forth for the following few reasons:
1. Would I post some of my ideas/inspiration or wedding stuff in general?
2. I hate when bloggers who's blogs I LOVED turned into nothing but wedding stuff. I like having diversity and seeing into someone's variety of life.
 
So, do pray tell;

Would you like to see some wedding posts? They would be like every other week or so, not regularly.

Would you want it to be of my personal weddings ideas/thoughts/inspirations/questions or weddings in general?

Is it No Way Jose?

Or do you not care one way or the other?

Or do you not care about the planning leading up to it and just want to see the pictures of the actual event?

Your answers will not offend me, I'm asking because I want to know your honest opinion...if you have one. I like to have posts about things I care about that other's also find intriguing. I don't want to bore you if you have taken your time to come read LLP, have commented/emailed me. So, please, if you do or don't care about a wedding post, let me know!

13 comments :

KP said...

I am very excited and happy for you! I would have to say that it would be nice to hear occasionally about your wedding planning. Perhaps a bit about your style and how your putting it into your wedding, inspirations. I think if it were just about weddings in general it wouldn't be you or your blog. :-) Congratulations again!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I'd love to see wedding stuff! If you're worried about the rest of your content, just make sure to mix it in with your regular stuff. I'm so excited for you!

Jen said...

Definately, you should post about your wedding! But I'd make sure it just wasn't every post ;-) Just switch it up a bit!

Happy Monday Dear! xo

Carrie said...

As a fellow wedding planner right now, I am asking myself the same question! Here is how I am looking at it: I like to blog about what's really going on in my life. There is wedding planning going on in my life, so I am probably going to blog about it. But it's not the ONLY thing going on in my life, so it's not the ONLY thing I am going to blog about. :)

Excited to see your wedding posts!

Kerr said...

I def want you to post wedding stuff! I love reading about that but I also love the hot man parade and your great style and makeup tips too :)

Jessica said...

You know I want to hear all about it!

Veronika said...

our wedding was a year ago and i still LOVE reading about weddings! weddings are so beautiful :) please blog about your planning process and inspiration!

Hannah, Here! said...

I would love to see some ideas from your wedding planning! It's so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Not really, occasionally wouldnt be bad

Anonymous said...

I would def love to hear/read updates, but don't lose your original theme! Your blog is awesome as is, you'd just be adding another element to it. I too don't like when blogs turn into all about wedding unless that was their original purpose.

Jessica said...

Yes, for sure :)

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to see your thoughts/idea/plans for your wedding...maybe do the little Wedding Wednesday thingy and either write about your own or just wedding stuff in general! As long as you still do your man parades I don't care what you write about! hehe! :)

Kristen said...

Thank you so much everyone for commenting!! I'll definitely be doing a few posts about the planning and if I don't know what I'm doing, I'm sure you guys will help me out!!

None of the content of my blog will be jeopardized and the Hot Man Parades will ALWAYS be a Friday staple. :)