Thursday, July 15, 2010

Score! Celebrity Knock-Off

 
Remember this Lauren Conrad Celeb Inspiration post? This was one of my sister's favorite looks and look what we found at Forever 21!
 

I tried it on and it was pretty cute, but I didn't end up buying it. I should have taken a quick pic though! Sorry, I definitely will the next time I spy something great. It fit well, and would look cute over jeans, leggings or alone. I didn't buy it because I didn't think I would wear it that often and my sister loved it, but they didn't have her size (skinny beezy). I do love the look though, and now looking back, I'm kind of second guessing my choice to hold off.

You can purchase this tunic/dress for $32.80 here, product code: 2074431591.

5 comments :

Leah said...

Oh great find! You would look so cute in that! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice work!

J. said...

That is one of my favorite looks of hers! The look a like it great and perfect for hotter weather!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

That is a great find, I'm surprised you second guessed yourself, I would've just jumped right in and bought it, then suffered buyers remorse later if it turned out I actually didn't like it that much! haha! :) Hazel

Kristen said...

Thanks Leah & Hazel, it was really cute on, but it just didn't seem like something I could/would wear again and again.