Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Product Review: Tressemme 24HR Body Spray


TRESemme 24 Hour Body Sculpting Spray Gel, 8-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)





I'm a girl with lots of fine hair that can be touch to get body in, I tease my hair religiously and have tried SO many "body inducing" hair products most have which have been ho-hum, leave my hair heavy with product, or are too ridiculously expensive to use on a daily basis.


This little gem caught my eye a few weeks ago and I must say it's a steal! Before I blow dry my hair, I spray this all over my crown on the top and lift the sections to spray underneath as well then style as usual. It doesn't leave my hair heavy AT ALL, not even after a few days without washing. I can barely tell I put any additional product in my hair when I use this (to see what other products I use, check out this post). It didn't take my hair from flat to Victoria Secret runway body, but it did give me a lot of boost and made my teasing so much easier since I had more body to work with. I also noticed that my hair has more body the days I go without washing which is a HUGE pro for me since my hair gets flatter and flatter as the days go by.


I really like this product from the 24 Hour Body Line so much so that I think I'm going to try the entire line (still use my Dove conditioner though- it's the best!) to see if using them all together will give me that glorious and enviable Victoria Secret look I love:


For $5 I think every girl who loves big hair or needs an extra boost should at least give this product a shot. Have you tried this spray before? What was your experience? What products do you use for body?

1 comment :

AmandaG said...

I have tried this spray. And I like it. I haven't used it too many times yet, but I agree with your statement that it doesn't feel like there's extra product in your hair.