Monday, July 12, 2010

Hakuna Matata Hakuna Matata

Photobucket
Photobucket
Some of my best GFs and I went for a girls night out to Yard House for dinner then off to see The Lion King. I've heard nothing but rave reviews for the show and my sister has seen it three times so I was very excited for it to be in town. The production lived up to every one of my expectations! The costuming was incredible, visually the entire performance was phenomenal. If the show comes near you I would highly recommend seeing it and would even go as far as saying it's a must-see-before-you-die.  

Have you seen the show yet? Do you enjoy plays and musicals? What do you suggest seeing?

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

saw lion king and chicago in nyc when i was in high school. the lion king was just extraordinary! i loved it and would love to see it again!

love your outfit ;)

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I love your outfit in this picture! Very cute. I'm not much of a Lion King fan though :(

Kristie said...

Sooo fun! I loved it. I think my jaw was on the floor for half of the show. :) You look darling.

Leah said...

LOVE your dress! Sounds like you had a great time!

Nado Queenie said...

L-O-V-E your dress!!!! I've heard nothing but great reviews about this play as well & I have yet to see it :(

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with Lion King! I saw it twice on Broadway and cried both times....something about that opening number just makes my eyes leak! Wicked is my other must see!

Amanda said...

I haven't been to a real production in forever, but I always love going to Chaffey's plays. The last one I saw was Sound of Music by them. Love your dress!