Monday, July 5, 2010

David's 2nd Birthday Party

My favorite baby boy's birthday was a few weeks ago at the Irvine Park (one of the BEST parks ever, if you live near the area, you should definitely check it out!)

Here's Mommy and I setting up for the party. We have wicked balloon skills, who says being in a sorority doesn't teach you anything? Psssh.

We had some time to kill so we took a walk down lover's lane


My cousin's (Mommy and Daddy to the Birthday Boy) freaking made this cake! So...are you guys in the wedding cake business? I'm looking for one... JK!


The birthday boy in his new wagon and hat

A funny face montage with some of my favorite ladies. We had almost 30 pictures, so I tried to pick the best ones for show

Some of the family

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS" This picture freaking cracks me up!

The Birthday Boy and me at the zoo inside the park

6 comments :

J. said...

His plaid hat is so cute!

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Kristie said...

Amazing balloon skills!

Amanda said...

Very cool balloon arch!! That park looks so amazing!! You look good, girl!

Nado Queenie said...

so cute!!!! Love kids birthday parties, they make me feel like a kid again!

Jessica said...

Love those silly face pictures! Karli looks so grown up and with a boy too! People shouldn't grow up when I am not around to watch, it's weird. Looks like the party was a big hit!

Kristen said...

Queenie- can't wait for your Wonka party sat!

Jessica- The party was so much fun! Surprised Karli's dating?? I was SHOCKED when Jonathon was!! Holy cow we all grew up so fast!