Friday, June 11, 2010

Jessica Biel is on a Hot Streak!

Wow. Jessica Biel is on fire! Her latest red carpet looks and appearances she has looked smoking! I'm not usually a fan of Miss Biel because I think she's boring and her usual picks for clothes are ho-hum, but she's got my attention with her ultimately gorgeous gorgeous locks (have you ever seen them look better? I'm jealous!), beauty choices, and I'm in love with her recent outfits.
See for yourself:


She looks so chic! I'm loving her hair, so voluminous and bouncy and the color pallette of her clothes.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Hot mama! These dresses belong in my closet! The DVF dress is making me swoon
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Her makeup/hair are gorgeous here!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Jessica, whatever style and makeup team you're working with KEEP THEM!!

2 comments :

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I didn't used to mind her so much until she started dating Justin Timberlake. Then I really started disliking her. Although, I must agree with you in the fact that she's upping the ante lately. It's hard to NOT like her clothes/hair/make-up.

Unknown said...

i couldn't agree with you more! her style is usually dreadful but lately she's been turning it out! thank god for her new stylist whoever he/she is. have a lovely week, girlfriend!