Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Product Review: Sally Hansen

Here is Sally Hansen Insta-Dry nail color in Petal Pusher. It's a great opaque pinky-nude color perfect for any occasion or outfit. I'm thinking this might even be a good wedding day option. This is three coats + a top coat.

I've recently become a huge fan of this product, it's true to the colors, dries fast, and is pretty chip resistant. The other colors I own and love are Lively Lilac, Pass-By Pearl, Lightening, Mango Motion, Uptempo Plum, Jumpin' Jade, and Quick Sand. Sally-Hansen is the best drugstore nail polish I've ever tried and lasts really long whether I've applied it or brought it in for a manicure/pedicure at a salon.

Right now if you buy it at Rite-Aid it comes with a free bottle of clear polish for the same price as just one!

Have you tried this brand yet? What was your experience? What color do you use? What's your favorite drugstore nail polish?

10 comments :

Jessica said...

I love Sally Hansen nail polishes! I am surprised at how under-appreciated they are (especially in the blog world). The consistency is great, and they last the longest for me...better than OPI or Essie in my experience!

Coley said...

That's a great wedding shade!

You know I'm a fan of Lively Lilac. Nice review!

Nado Queenie said...

really pretty color, cant wait to try the one I won in your give away, its totally a color I would have bought too!

Anonymous said...

i love this polish! i have the teally blue color and it is wonderful. it's thick but dries really quickly and hardly chips at all!

Carrie said...

I love this polish! I have a bright pink color for my toes... but I want this color! I don't like to wear bright colors on my fingers... but I would totally wear this! :)

Anonymous said...

I hate when nail polishes don't last long. I actually just have some OPI and stuff from birthdays.:) I need to try the sally hansen stuff though. My nails keep chiping.

Marcie said...

That is a great color! I agree that it is perfect for the wedding day.

xo Marcie

Kristen said...

Jessica- I totally agree, they are completely underrated!

Coley- Thanks! Lively Lilac is definitely perfect for summer and the pastel nail trend going on!

Queenie- I hope you love the color and other items, let me know if they work for you!

Reed- That's exactly why I love this polish!

Carolyn- This is a perfect color for you! Hope you try it! :D

Ace- You should give this brand a whirl, it's honestly the best drugstore polish EVER!

Marcie- Thanks love!

Amanda said...

I have tried this one! Well I tried it in Lovely Lilac, but I also painted my daughter's toes with it in a bright pink. It's perfect for kids because one coat is enough and it dries super fast so you don't have to worry about them holding still too long or smearing it all over!!

Ryan said...

Have you used Sally Hansen's Nail Pen? I did, and I just couldn't get to where I liked it. It was $8, and I had to use four or five coats to make it look halfway decent. I was wondering if maybe I was just missing something?