Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look What Came in the Mail...

The Proud Mary handbag from Lulus, I love it! It's the perfect chic nude bag. It also comes with a longer strap for you to wear it longer on your shoulder or cross-body. It's faux leather, but I would never have known, it's so soft.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's how it looks on the site:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then I went out with my Aunt and picked up this pretty thing at Ross, it's so cute and completely me I couldn't help but buy it. It would have just followed me home if I hadn't. The fun color and pockets are what really sold me. For a bag to become my everyday one it must have easy to access pockets for my cell/keys/lipgloss. This one has 5(!) on the outside, a zip on the inside, two pockets for cell/whatever, and 8 credit card slots. Woohoo!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PS Kristie, you gave me that black and white picture back in Utah in MIDDLE SCHOOL! hahahaThanks again!

9 comments :

Jessica said...

Oooh love them both!! I am such a purse-whore. I love getting new ones :)

I really like this post and the way you included pics of you holding them. Great idea!

Kristen said...

Thanks, I'm a total purse whore too! (see all the purses hanging behind me?)

I thought I'd post a pic of how they look on because I agonize how it looks on and have to see it on someone else, so I totally make my sister wear it around for a while before I decide how I feel and if it's worth buying. LOL!

Marcie said...

Look at you! Great purchases. I just love the nude purse. Nude is sooo in right now.

xo
Marcie

Amber said...

omg I LOVE that first purse!!

Kerr said...

love them both! I have not gotten a new purse in so long it hurts.

Jen said...

Love that nude bag! I didn't realize how hard it is finding one until I wanted a nude one myself last summer! And honestly, your's looks much better than mind ;-)

Lyndsy said...

Totally darling! Love the cream one so much!

BLESSEDQDAY said...

whats the brand on the green purse? both are cute!

Kristen said...

Marcie- When in doubt, go nude :)

Amber- The nude purse is so you!

Kerr- Go treat yourself, you deserve it!

Jen- Thanks girl, nude is definitely hard to find for anything, getting the right shade can be difficult. I'm sure your bag is cute, you have great taste!

Lyndsy- Thanks love!

B- The green purse is Alfred Dunner