Friday, June 25, 2010

Hot Man Parade- Tribute to Jake Gyllenhaal

Jake Gyllenhall is one of my favorite leading men, everytime I see him anywhere I literally swoon. What I find most attractive about him- besides his hot boy next door looks, dashing smile, or twinkling eyes- is he seems like such a great guy. In nearly every interview he comes across as so laid back, a guy's guy, manly, but very family oriented which is such a turn-on to me. Even if he didn't fall madly in love with me back, I'd still want to be his buddy and shoot pool with him. So here are some recent pictures of him, all to their original glorious size, I couldn't make them smaller because that would be a mortal sin. Enjoy!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


 Photobucket
"The Jake Gyllenhaal workout plan…starts with growing long, long hair…gorgeous greasy locks and then washing every day….Wash, shampoo, then condition. Washing works the biceps and then the triceps by conditioning. And vigorously rubbing all of your body with soap really defines the abs and the pectoral muscles. And if you do squats while you're bathing – that's it!"
Jake Gyllenhaal, joking with Entertainment Tonight Canada about his super-buff Prince of Persia look


"Depends on what you call beating up. She performed the musical Cats for our parents, and she made me lick milk from a bowl while she sang, which was, in a way abuse."
– Jake Gyllenhaal, when asked if big sister Maggie beat him up as a child, to PEOPLE

I had to add these quotes because not only is he talented and freakingly good looking, he's always funny which is a must have trait for any woman.

So what do you gorgeous birds think of him? Like/love/dare I say hate him?

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

OH-MY-GOSH!!! SOOOOO gorgeous! Thank you for making my Friday morning! That second-to-last pic has to be the best pic of him ever! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I LOVE Jake. He's so friggin hot, I can barely stand it. Sexy, funny, and a good dresser. Seems to me he has the whole package.

Kristen said...

I definitely agree, he's my top leading man! The whole package indeed Frances!

Anonymous said...

I still love him in October Sky, even when he was just starting out.

Marcie said...

yes!!!!!!! love it.

have a great weekend.

Ryan said...

Love him. I think he is sex personified. But I'm a sucker for twinkly eyes.

Unknown said...

would love to see more men's fashion posts from you — you always find the best pictures and i could use the inspiration as i revamp my boyfriend's wardrobe!