Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Product Review: Revlon Scented Nail Polish

Photobucket

Revlon's Limited Edition Scented Nail Polish is available in 8 colors: Beach, Ocean Breeze, Peach Smoothie, Orange Pop, Gum Drop, Grape Icy, Cotton Candy, and Bubble Gum (L-R).




Photobucket



Photobucket

(L-R) Orange Pop, Peach Smoothie, Gum Drop, and Grape Icy. The top pic was taken inside, the bottom pic was taken outdoors.


Each of them shown in the picture has two coats and yes, they do indeed smell like their name. It's not overpowering by any means, the only one I didn't care for was Peach Smoothie because I found it nauseating, but adore the nude color. I can't wait to try these colors full on, not just one fingernail each. Now I just need to decide what color(s) to choose for my next mani/pedi.


Have you tried the scented polish before? I know Revlon had a limited edition of them last year. Also, you can get all nail enamel (all brands) for buy one get one 50% off this week at Rite-Aid. The Revlon website didn't have anything about this special edition, but I was able to google different retailers that had them and other bloggers reviews.

4 comments :

Jessica said...

Fun! I haven't given these a try but I might do so. I like the Peach Smoothie color as well.

Coley said...

Interesting...I like the Peach Smoothie and the light purple shade!

Megan said...

Whoa cool! I hadn't heard about this yet. SO funny!

I like that nude color of the peach, too.

Lyndsy said...

I love how the Gum Drop and Grape Icy look on your nails! Thanks for the review, I will have to check it out for this weekends mani/pedi!